Monday, June 6, 2011

Marlin Hall

Marlin hall was from Texas, and somebody asked one time how to tell the difference between a Texan and an Okie. He said, “Oh that’s easy. An Okie’s not as well off as a Texan, and when they move they only have 2 mattresses on the top of their car. And the Texans, they are quite wealthy—they’d have 3 mattresses on the top of their car.” So, you can tell and Okie from a Texan by how many mattresses they have on top of their car.

One of the men came in to Geneva one day, and they said “Marlin, you’ve got 10 or 11 kids, right?” Marlin said “I think I’ve got 11”. Then went on to tell Marlin about a dire problem he was having with one of his kids. Then he said “Now Marlin, just what would you do?” Marlin scratched his head for a minute and thought, and then finally said, “Well, I’ve got 11 kids, but you are going to have to find someone with more kids than me, because I don’t know …”

No comments:

Post a Comment